The first event was held in 2010 and has grown in size since. The Show & Shine was introduced in 2011 and now attracts a number of clubs based in North East Victoria. Originally held on the last Sunday in November, due to circumstances beyond our control, the Swap Meet and Village Market has now been moved to the third Sunday in March.
The Show & Shine event is open to cars, trucks and motor cycles. In 2012 we had what is believed to be the oldest operational Mack truck in Australia. A 1919 AC model Mack was displayed by a local vehicle restorer. We also had a glider drop in for display. The 2013 event was the largest yet with an estimated 700 visitors. The Show & Shine continues to grow and for the 2014 event we added tractors to cater for a large number of local enthusiasts.
It’s a great day out for all of the family.
- 3m x 9m OUTDOOR VILLAGE MARKET AND SWAP MEET SITES STILL AVAILABLE - $20 OR 6m x 9m - $35.
- LARGER TRADE SITES ALSO AVAILABLE - POA.
- BOOKINGS - DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, OR RING 03 5768 2219
- ACCESS FOR STALL HOLDERS FROM 6.30AM. PUBLIC ACCESS FROM 8.30AM
- PUBLIC ADMISSION BY GOLD COIN DONATION – UNDER 14 FREE.
- ADMISSION DONATIONS GO TO OUR LOCAL VOLUNTEER FIRE BRIGADES.
- Note: There is no public parking on the Heaney Reserve site. There is free public parking nearby.
- ON-SITE CATERING BY LOCAL COMMUNITY GROUPS
- ALL PROFITS FROM THIS EVENT GO TO LOCAL NOT-FOR-PROFIT GROUPS AND COMMUNITY PROJECTS.
- NO CAMPING ON-SITE. CAMPING SITES AT THE MIDLAND HOLIDAY PARK (6km) - 5768 2416
- NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE
AND ANOTHER SPECIAL EVENT FOR THE WEEKEND WILL BE A ROCK 'n ROLL NIGHT ON SATURDAY 17TH
|File Size:||241 kb|